Providenciales, 23 Sept 2014 (Junior Achievement Press Release) – BE A PART OF JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT PROGRAM IN TCI
We are offering this program throughout the high schools in the Turks & Caicos Islands at no cost to students to want to take ownership of their future:
Giving Students a Brighter Future
Students who participate in Junior Achievement programs demonstrate a significant understanding of economics and business concepts, particularly those who participate in programs at consecutive grade levels, according to independent evaluators The students will be based in an Company environment and can stay in the program throughout their high school years.
The envisioned future … what we aspire to become. Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students – guided by our core values:
• Belief in the boundless potential of young people
• Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
• Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
• Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
• Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
From our values, we articulate our purpose and vision, comprised of our core ideology:
To empower young people to own their economic success. It’s not an easy task. But it’s the kind of challenge that JA takes on with creative energy, fervor, and decisive action.
Junior Achievement has recently adopted a strategic plan to guide the organization’s growth and development over the next several years. This plan will ensure that JA is vital to those who build the future.
We invite you to take up the challenge with us. Get involved today!
Register online by September 30, 2014 at WWW.JATCI.ORG