#Nassau, Bahamas – Monday June 11, 2018 – Police are pleased to report that ten (10) suspects will appear in the Magistrate Court, Monday, 11th June 2018, at 2:00pm to be formally charged with various offences, including four (4) suspects for four recent homicide investigations.
- 32 year old male to be formally charged with Murder in connection with the death of Stanley Barr, which occurred on 23rd May, 2018 at Market Street.
- 17 year old juvenile male to be formally charged with Murder in connection with the murder of Dexter Gardiner which occurred Tuesday, 29th May, 2018 at Montgomery Avenue.
- 32 year old male to be formally charged with Accessory after the fact and Possession of Unlicensed Firearm and Ammunition in connection with the death of 7 year old Camron Cooper, Tuesday, 5th June, 2018.
- 18 year old male to be formally charged with Murder in connection with the death of Saintonas Jonas which occurred Wednesday, 6th June, 2018 at Bacardi Road.
- 23 Year old Jamaican National to be formally charged with 2 counts of Attempted Murder, 3 counts of Armed Robbery, Possession of Firearm and ammunition, and conspiracy to commit Armed Robbery.
- 22 year old Jamaican National to be charged with Conspiracy to commit Armed Robbery.
- 39 year old female and 37 year old male to be formally charged with Cruelty to a Child.
- 23, 25, 27 year old males to be formally charged in connection of a fraud investigation.
The Royal Bahamas Police Force thanks members of the public for assisting with information, which has led to the arrest of suspects in these matters. We encourage members of the public to continue to partner with us as we work diligently to create safer communities.
ROYAL BAHAMAS POLICE FORCE PRESS RELEASE