#Caicos Express Airways Statement (March 18, 2020) – Caicos Express Airways would like to inform its customers and the travelling public that every measure to ensure air transport with the Turks and Caicos based airline, continues to be a professional, affordable, flexible and safe experience in the wake of the global pandemic, COVID-19.
We are pleased to announced that two of our three destinations continue to report zero cases of the coronavirus, which keeps risks low for travel with Caicos Express Airways.
Several important measures have been added to our regular routine of keeping our aircraft spotless and service of a world-class standard. Caicos Express Airways is currently:
- Disinfecting each aircraft following every flight, this means the use of recommended disinfectant sprays like Lysol
- Using disinfectant on all seats, seat belt straps and buckles, window panes, doors, handles and any area within our cabin and at our counters where it is likely hands would have made contact with a surface.
- Staff has been successfully trained to comply with new requests by Health Departments of the various destinations which are served by Caicos Express Airways.
- Staff at our ticket counters; at check-in stations; our cargo and baggage handlers; as well as our pilots and flight crew are using requisite hand sanitizers following service of every customer and following each flight.
- Staff members are advised and have been complying with heightened requirements to remain at home if experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Caicos Express Airways is pleased with the level of precautions being exercised by all destinations we service. We are thankful for the Health Officials of each country – Turks and Caicos, Haiti and Dominican Republic – where we have observed health protocols to ensure the safety of travelers and flight crews.
Our airline continues to offer customers the most flexibility when it comes to traveling, including:
- Tickets which are valid for one year from date of purchase
- No charge on travel changes
Given the crisis people around the world are facing as a result of the outbreak of COVID-19, we understand that travel cancellations are a real possibility and may result in changes to our airline schedule.
You can count on Caicos Express Airways to inform of any and all flight changes, and you are encouraged to follow us on Facebook at Caicos Express Airways; which is updated regularly.
We reiterate the message of Health Officials, which is proven to stop the spread of COVID-19; that is:
- Vigorous handwashing, at least 20-minutes, with soap and water or
- Use of hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol content
- Avoid touching your face, surfaces and others
- Practice social distancing; ie, space of three to three and a half feet between you and another individual
- If you cough or sneeze; do it in your sleeve or on a tissue which you dispose of immediately and then wash your hands
- Avoid travelling if experiencing flu-like symptoms
Caicos Express Airways also takes this opportunity to remind the travelling public that ticket payments can and should, at this time, be made online. Our portal has proven safe, reliable and efficient. Visit www.CaicosExpress.com.
Let us work together to limit the spread of COVID-19. Stay with Caicos Express Airways for safe travels.
Press Release, March 17, 2020