Bahamas News

GB Hospital test drill smoke scares some

#Bahamas, August 15, 2017 – Grand Bahama – A bit of scare for some today in Grand Bahama when for a second time in weeks, smoke was seen emanating from the #RandMemorialHospital there.    A check by #MagneticMedia revealed that it was a drill; its Administrator Sharon Williams was alerted that the photograph with a smoky area near the hospital building was circulating on social media.

Williams replied with  “We are involved in a safety training before returning kitchen staff to the facilities.”    It was on July 21 that patients and staff were evacuated from the facility after a fire broke out in the kitchen around 3pm.

Most Popular

To Top