This is an administrative support position, which is generally accountable for ensuring that the general public is aware of how the National Health Insurance Plan works, understands how to access the service and benefits at the NHIB, the personal returns and advantages of paying contribution to the Health insurance fund. The incumbent must develop the necessary high impact programs and improve public image of the NHIB. This position will oversee the corporate image of the NHIB by organizing Public Relation activities.
- Booking radio, TV and print advertisements.
- Monitoring NHIP website for pertinent material or messages and forwarding same to the CEO.
- Updating NHIP website with current content.
- Liaising with the department heads/managers to develop content for publishing online and on print, TV or radio media.
- Managing and maintaining the content and material for a periodical internal email magazine.
- Preparation and maintenance of profiles of all employees; content to be used in marketing the NHIP on websites and other media.
- Liaising with department managers to design and produce Preventative Health Care Programmes.
- Liaising with Human Resource Manager to broadcast internal messages.
- Supporting the CFO in managing the strategic marketing plan.
- Supporting the CFO in designing and completing templates for the Annual Report
- Supporting the CEO in managing annual events.
- Supporting the CEO in designing and producing pronouncements for online and print media (with legal advice).
- Visiting schools and other fora to make presentations on behalf of the NHIP
- Using personal face and voice in producing advertisements for NHIP (when needed)
- Pricing and costing media productions with support from finance.
- Conducts reviews of customer service quality assurance standards/protocols.
- Conducts customer care surveys and provide feedback to the CEO.
- Ensures all agreed targets are conscientiously pursued and realized.
- Provides administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Ensures that all supporting documents are accessible and filed appropriately.
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of all files.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or any other person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in Communications/Public Relations or equivalent with 3 years of experience in marketing and sales; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Research Methods.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Very detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Shows initiative.
- Ability to be able to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
- Strong written, oral and computer literacy skills.
- Knowledgeable of data processing, spreadsheet preparation and presentation graphics programmes.
- Knowledgeable of use of various social media platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer services skills.
The incumbent is deemed to be perming his duties effectively when:
- The organization’s website is up to date/relevant.
- The organization publishes a public information document.
- The public image of the NHIB continues to improve.
- There is a marketing and promotional plan in action.
- NHIB annual events calendar is managed.
- Preventive Health Programmes is launched.
- All Marketing targets are met.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. $40,000.00 per annum to $45,240.00 per annum
Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of our Organisation’s computer system and servers. This includes provisioning, supervising, installing, copying, and maintaining the system’s software and hardware.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues.
- Installing new/rebuilding existing servers and configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. following established industry standards, and project/operational requirements.
- Developing and maintaining various installation and configuration procedures, as necessary.
- Researching and recommending innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identifying innovative approaches that leverage NHIB’s resources, foster operational efficiency and improve service delivery to customers.
- Performing daily system monitoring, to verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing systems and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Performing daily backup operations, ensuring all required file system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off, as necessary.
- Performing regular file archival and purge operations, as necessary.
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- New accounts setup and Active Directory administration.
- Repairing and recovering from hardware or software failure. Maintaining operational, configuration, and other procedures.
- All time on call availability as responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advance notice.
- Installation of printers, servers, and scheduling maintenance as needed.
- Risk mitigation planning.
- Performing other related duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of NHIB.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Systems Administration and IT certifications in Microsoft such as MCSA, MCSE, or Azure administrator.
- 2-4 years of experience with cloud-based technology Microsoft Azure.
- Sound knowledge of systems and networking software, cabling, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Strong knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases, including creating backups, maintenance plans, creating SQL query and installations.
- Sound knowledge of using backup software and disaster recovery plans.
- A team player with strong communication and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience $50,000.00 per annum to $55,000.00 per annum
All Applications should be addressed to:
National Health Insurance Board
Salt Mills Plaza
Turks and Caicos Islands
British West Indies
Please ensure the application clearly demonstrates how you meet the noted qualifications as applicants will be screened based on the information provided. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who applied for any of the above listed positions, do not have to reapply. After submitting application to National Health Insurance Board Human Resource department, Qualified Belongers may also submit a copy of their applications to the Commissioner of Labour & Immigration Board.
Deadline for submission is May 23, 2021