Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
At Flow, we know that our clients have many questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19). Today we are writing to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep you connected and informed.
Our customers, businesses and employees are our number one priority, and we are here so you can stay connected while staying close to the most important thing, your family.
Health and safety:
At Flow, we have always taken the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously and we have the highest safety standards in the industry, often going beyond government and health guidelines. To cope with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking additional actions:
- We have increased our store and office cleaning to several times a day
- We are frequently cleaning doors, counters and other high frequency touch areas
- We have added cleaning sheets and sanitizers stations in the stores and our offices
- We have given training and tools to our employees and external teams to keep them and you safe in case they need to install or do service checks inside your homes
- We have zero rated outbound calls to Ministry of Health Emergency Lines from all Flow Fixed line, PBX extensions, Postpaid and Prepaid numbers to 1-649-333-0911, 1-649-232-9444 and 1-649-244-WASH (1-649-244-9274)
- And we are following all Ministry of Health and World Health Organization guidelines as they evolve.
Customer Service & Stores:
To ensure the safety of our employees and customers, we strongly encourage all customers to use our remote services solutions from the comfort of your home or work and avoid crowded areas.
We are reinforcing our customer service team going forward so that you can:
- Top up or add prepaid plans with our MyFlow App
- Check your account status
- Pay Your Bills
- Inform us of any service disruptions
And, much more information and services at your fingertips.
- Call us at 1-800-904-2994 or dial 611 from a Flow mobile to report a fault or service interruption
- Find us online at https://discoverflow.co/turks-and-caicos/chat
- Download the MyFlow App in Google Play and Apple Store
Our stores will remain open for as long as possible, but please check opening hours as they may change for safety reasons. Store Hours are available at: https://discoverflow.co/turks-and-caicos/find-a-store.
If you do need to visit one of our stores, please follow Ministry of Health and WHO guidelines to protect the safety of our customers and employees. Don’t come if you are sick or you have fever. Keep a safe distance and avoid contact with surfaces and other customers and employees.
Importantly, we ask you to pay your bills in our touchless kiosk
Due to the unprecedented nature of this situation you may experience at times a longer waiting period given the extra demand, that we ask your understanding.
Emergency network support plan:
We have the biggest coverage and the highest capacity mobile network in the Country and we are rolling our best in class fixed network technology across Turks and Caicos.
Due to the unprecedented connectivity demand ahead, even our network will be stretched to unpredictable levels. We are doing all that is possible to increase the capacity and speed of our network, but you may experience at time some slow down when we reach our limits.
- We have activated our emergency plan and our technical team heroes will be working around the clock to fix any service interruption issues to keep you and your businesses connected.
- We will prioritize Hospitals, first respondent services, Pharmacies, government institutions, Banks, Supermarkets, gas stations, our loyal customers and businesses and we will follow all Government guidelines.
We are dedicated to doing what is best for our clients and will continue to communicate the information shared by local governments as the events unfold.
We are by your side, keeping you connected.
Joanne Missick, Acting Country Manager – Flow Turks and Caicos