#Providenciales, 2 December, 2019 – Turks and Caicos – As part of our efforts here at the Office of The Complaints Commission, we must promote fairness, impartiality and harmony, good governance, and executing justice to create trust between public bodies.
The Office of The Complaints Commission will be hosting its first seminar and a walk-in session on the island of Providenciales, December 4th, 2019 at the DECR Conference Room, DECR Building, Lower Bight Road, The Bight, Providenciales, which will commence at 10.00 am and we cordially invite interested persons from the general public to attend.
The seminar aims to educate the general public, public sector, and private sector on the Commissioner’s functions, authority, and duties.
The topics are;
- A brief history of the Office of The Complaint Commission TCI;
- The function of the Commissioner,
- The structure of the Complaints Commission,
- Which bodies a complaint can and cannot be made against,
- Who can lodge a complaint and on what grounds and;
- How a complaint is handled once it is lodged.
At the end of the session, individuals from the general public who may be aggrieved or wish to make a complaint are invited to use this opportunity to do so.
We look forward to meeting you!